Thursday 6 December 2012

Skeleton Drawings

It's crunch time! (If this is first year crunch time, I worry to think what fourth year crunch time will be.) Bone drawings for Thurman:











I learned a confoundingly large amount from this project. I didn't expect bones to be so helpful in figure drawing  - I knew they'd be helpful, but I didn't expect them to be help that much. I was pleasantly surprised.

Also I learned to never leave printing to the last minute - yikes, that's a mistake I'll never make again. Though on a positive note, I learned that the school's Grenville printshop does fantastic colour prints on card paper. Not so much on laser paper, but the card colours make me excited and giddy.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

scREAMS YOU DIDN'T EVEN EXPLAIN YOUR CUTE INTERACTIVE PART JOAN PLS I CAN'T HANDLE HOW AWESOME YOU ARE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
the doctor is rly hot ok
LAFFS

Post a Comment